Commitment to Quality
Quality is a claim – made by almost every supplier- and is sadly increasingly meaningless.
In the table below a list of reasons we think our quality is superior to that of our competitors- of course this is in general terms, not all points apply to all competitors:
Implementing and living a Quality process such as ISO 13485 is important and has clearly contributed to improved design & manufacturing quality and supplier reliability world-wide.
At DCPower4C, we are acutely aware that a European manufacturer must go many steps further to ensure customer loyalty:
- Keeping Suppliers close: all key components can be made in China at a fraction of the cost, yet we will always opt for:
- Best Quality components
- Local suppliers – not because they are European, but because their engineers can meet with ours whenever needed, design in the quality, resolve issues together and own the solution as partners
- Tolerance Control in component selection: whether making Cell packs, chargers or specifying loads for power suppliers or inverters, there are always choices in the specs
- Flexibility and the ability to react to the customer need.
- Support: another tired word. Our Engineers are local, in your time zone, speaking your language and are therefore accountable to you the customer.